Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring is HERE!

Hi, everyone! I'm back. Spring is HERE!!!!

How can I tell? The horses are great furry monsters who are shedding all over the place and the mud is everywhere - mostly on the horses! I'm fixing fence, picking up stuff that was buried under the snow all winter and cleaning out the barn. Opening doors and windows, cleaning up corners and getting ready to go riding this week.

The unfortunate part is that my father did pass away on Monday, March 23. The wake was Thursday, the funeral on Friday. Many relatives not seen for a while were all in attendance. So, it's been a whirlwind for the past 4 weeks. Thanks for being patient with me.

So, I'm up this morning, puttering around the house and now headed outside in the warm sunshine to start working on fencing. Need to get things hooked back up that I unhooked in the middle of winter.

So, I'll be back later tonight. Sunshine is wasting away and I want to be outside and warm my winter-cold bones with daylight!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment