Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Happened to Spring?

It's 9:17 pm. It's 12 degrees outside. What in the world happened to spring being right around the corner?

I'm freezing my butt off. It's too cold outside. I had to get hay earlier today. Then I came home and put the horses in. No time to schmooze... no time to snuggle.

My wonderful husband keeps telling me that spring is right around the corner. Yeah, right. Just like the light in the tunnel is not the oncoming train. Just wait for the wreck.

So, for those of you who are still in the frozen north, hang in there. Do what I did. I went online and found a bunch of pictures of people riding their horses on green grass and started to cry.

That's ok, though. I'm inside by the wood stove and at least the tears aren't freezing on my face.

Sigh. Ohy, vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment