Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. My husband and daughters took me out to a local restaurant and we had the buffet. It was wonderful, as usual.

My biggest gift today was all the daughters were gone and just my husband and I worked around the farm. We got some strapping and chicken wire so I can make my chicken house. I got all the fences moved around and reset after winter. We got all the sumac cut down. We cleaned the area for the pool to be set up. I got the door off the run in shed.

Tomorrow, after the cordless drill is charged and since I found my big stapler, I can put the new chicken area together.

I'm going to clean the clutter off the front porch so the baby chickens can stay out there until they are feathered out so I can breathe.

I'm going riding tomorrow! One way or another.

Hope everyone had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment