Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain, and more, yep, Rain

It's raining.... again :( So, what do horse people do when it rain? Go tack shop hopping.

Went to Bradford and my friend got a great deal on a saddle. Gasp. More than my house payment. Good for her - she's been looking for a long time and found one 1/2 off!

I just bought wormer. :) The boys will be so, so happy.

Then to Kellyville to exchange a girth that was a little bit too short.

My flea bitten gray is now brown. Mud baths seem to work so well on him. He's out running around with the ponies. Kicking up his heels. I left them in yesterday, but they wanted OUT today.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. Again. Sigh.

Then Smokey is going to the Library to meet all the kids on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to school being over and my teeth being pulled. Then I can ride all summer.

Stay dry - no webbed feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment