Sunday, October 4, 2009

And then there was Water!

Wow. We have been at our house for 8 years yesterday. And I have always dreamed of having water in the barn. When my husband asked me to buy a frost-free hydrant so he could put water in the barn for me, I immediately ran to Home Depot and picked one up.

Only to discover, once we started digging in the cement, that there was water to the barn - and IT WORKED! We just needed to get a new faucet and run the dust out of the hose.

So, tonight when I was cleaning stalls and filling water buckets, guess what??!?!? I didn't have to run the hose from the house to fill the buckets. I got to fill the water from the hose in the barn!!!

Way too cool!

Headed off tomorrow to attend a Animal Cruelty Task Force Training for Large Animals. It's going to be a long day - I have to leave my house at 7 am and won't be home until after 6.

It's the third training I have attended and this one will be good as it specifically deals with the large animal rescue and reporting.

Have a Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment