Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Check This Out...

Hi, all. If you have ever received an email from me, you might have noticed a web site below my blog and web site. It is this totally cool site, made for a totally cool reason.

Brandi does not know I am doing this - yet... in a few minutes she will!

If you are ever looking for a horse or a donkey or a mule, or even looking to find a home for a horse that you might have that is under $800 (I think that is the cut off... if I'm wrong, I'll repost!)

Go on, check out the site. I'll be here waiting when you get back...

http://missyshopeerr.freehostia.com

Brandi started this site three years ago when she was looking for a companion for her mare who had just lost her baby. She realized a need for a place for people who might need to find or rehome a horse to get together. It has now gone international!!! Way to go, Brandi!

I have been working with Brandi for a little while now, forwarding horses on to her, where she sends out a post almost every night of the year. She did get a few days off when she delivered her latest little one. She has FOUR children under the age of 7.

Visit her site. Spread the news. Read her stories. See how YOU can make the difference in the life of ONE animal. If we all just helped save ONE animal, just think how many animals would have their dreams answered!

Keep up the great work, Brandi!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment