Friday, August 20, 2010

Insulation, wiring, walls!!!!

Mike and I worked on the new kitchen yesterday.

The pocket door between the pantry and kitchen is installed. We decided where the next light was going to go in the ceiling and wired it in. We put up plywood on the walls. We even got out some paint to do a sample to see if we liked the color!!!

So, the next step is to build the cabinet where the sink is going to go and get the plumbing all ready. Then to put the wall in behind the new stove/range hood-microwave... it's moving along. Slowly, very slowly, but progress none the less!!!!

I can't wait to have my new kitchen in!!!!

My hubby can be so wonderful some times!!!

Also, got the divider put back up in the stall. Have rubber mats down. Just need to hang the bucket hooks and I'm all ready for Gus!!! The 3rd can't get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment