Monday, January 10, 2011

On again!

Well, that didn't go very good. So wrapped up with my new horse, the holidays and working at the Library to help get all the books in the new computer system and something had to give. Was hoping - as a new year's resolution, to get back to typing on the blog. As you can see, that's already shot for this year.

So, to never giving up, getting back on after you have fallen, here I am. I figure you have to start somewhere.

So, typical Monday... or is it? I have the house to myself! Yeah! With all the critters, of course. Doing dishes, keeping the wood stove cranked, taking care of the animals. Finished reading our book discussion book 'The Day of the Pelican'. Finished (yesterday) 'Lonesome Dove'. Now need to order the last book in that series.. hmmm... need to find out where I put the list so I know which book to order.

My friend Beth is coming over tonight for some crochet/knitting/visiting time and will be staying for dinner. Bringing her yummy bread, as she usually does!!!

Had a wonderful holiday season surrounded by friends and family who love and care for me! What more could I ask for? Peace, happiness and horses! Dogs, of course!

So, off now to clean off the table, do another load of dishes and make a pie for dessert...

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment