Friday, April 17, 2009

Hay, Hay, Hay

It's a beautiful day and I'm inside doing laundry and cleaning the house. A sick teenager at home. Another teenager trying to spread her wings and expand her horizons. Need to go to work in about 45 minutes. Would love to go for a ride, but don't have the time. Then I looked at the weather forecast for next week. Showers, showers, showers. Good grief.

The news is depressing in the horse world. Hay is at an all time high. More and more horses are coming out of the wood work in dire and desperate need of help. Money is tight. Rescues are full.

I sent out an email to a bunch of groups I belong to - a question that I posed and will post some of the observations in a later post. Then I found out that there was a meeting of many people out west and some of the answers I was looking for were there - I will post that link, also.

So, warm weather will be here soon. It is SNOWING in Colorado today. Won't complain about a few showers next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment