Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hurry Up and Wait!!!!

Working on the house. Automating the library at work. Waiting for my horse to get here.

Cooling my heels was NEVER my idea of fun. Too many things to do and have to wait for other people/ time to get here is killing me.

Worked more on the house today. Took down two cabinets, painted a wall, rebuilt one cabinet, put up the other one, tore down a section of old wall, the house is in shambles, the dishes and laundry is done.... now, waiting, waiting. It's worse than a disease. Almost.

Going back to work on the cabinet. Almost have it all put back together so I can hang it on the wall and put my books in it.....

Not wishing to wish life away, but hate waiting for the clock to tick and the calendar to turn to get to the fun things.......

No comments:

Post a Comment