Thursday, August 26, 2010

I LOVE MY HUSBAND, I Love My Husband, i love my husband... i love my husband....

I truly do love my husband to pieces. About 35 would be good right now. Partially joking.

We are working on the house. Still. Will be for probably the next 28 years. He's being a grouch. It's a good thing I have already planned what I wanted to get him for his 50th birthday as I probably would have changed my mind by now.

He's being a grouch. I'm in a blue, dreary mood. Not a great combination any day of the week. It will all work out.

Didn't make it through 24 years together to wish him away now.

I do LOVE my husband. Don't know how to live without him. Don't even want to imagine it. Just wish he would get his sense of humor back and stop being such a nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment