Monday, February 2, 2009

Didn't I predict it?????

Well, what did I tell you? I told you a few days ago that the furry monster who lives in the ground would come out and SEE HIS SHADOW! Damn, Phil... it isn't enough that we got an additional 20 inches of snow the other day, but now we have another SIX weeks of winter. Sigh. We would have had six weeks of winter whether or not the stupid ground hog saw his shadow. I'm surprised, that with all the lights aimed on his burrow, that he didn't see more than one! HA!

That's ok. I've got something up my sleeve that I'll let you know later in the week. PBFFFFFT! on Phil.

Well, at least it wasn't so cold out tonight doing chores. I only had on 1 coat, a scarf and my rubber grippy gloves. And I was grooving right along to my audio book on my MP3 player and worked up a sweat! And my toes weren't freezing. It's now 8 pm and it's still 30 degrees F. outside! I know, I know - they're calling for a cold front this weekend. That's ok. I've got an ace up my sleeve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment