Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Only 3 1/2 days to GO!

I'm chomping at the bit. Worked extra today to make up for the fact that I'm (insert music here) 'goin' on vaction, yeah, goin' on vacation, yeah!'

A wonderful lady who volunteers at the Library on Saturday came in to day and put the book/doll display up for me at work! Thank you so much Jeanne! It truly makes the library look great and it's one more check mark on my list of things to do before I leave.

It's still cold out. It's almost 8:30 pm and it's only 5 degrees. Sigh. Can't wait for South Carolina! Weather forecast is for lows of 40 degrees, highs of 62 degrees! Can't wait for sunshine and warmth!

So, Mr. Chomp-on-Mom has cooled his heels to me. Didn't want to snuggle in my lap last night as I sat on the couch. Tonight, he's curled up in the chair across the room from me. Maybe the message made it way loud and clear to him that he shouldn't use his mom as a chew toy. My pinkie is swollen to the size of my thumb and it throbs like crazy. I have to clean it twice a day. Gulp. But it's doing well. It truly only hurts when I bump it, which seems to be like every hour - no joke. But, so far, it doesn't seem to have any infection and it's stopped oozing.

So, after my wonderful husband had supper ready when I got home from work, I need to put on a few more layers and go out and do barn chores.

I need to finish cleaning out my truck and get packed for my trip! On the road, again, I just can't wait to get on the road again!!! (Oops, forgot to inser the music part first! lol)

Have a good night!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment