Monday, February 16, 2009

:( Snow, cold, in Vermont. Sigh

Well, my vacation is over. The cold, snowy reality of Vermont is real, again. After hours and hours of driving, I arrived home to a wonderful, humoring husband. I visited the horses in the barn, settled my riding buddies in for the night (I brought home two roosters from South Carolina - Heckle and Jeckle! I'll post pictures of them soon!) And I'm cleaning out my email inboxes. Wasn't too bad, as I tried to keep up with them while I was south.

My dogs and cats were very welcoming - they are still snuggled around my feet while I'm sitting here at the computer. I'm headed to bed soon as I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

So, pictures and more updates will follow!

Sigh. Snow. Cold. Bleck. Double Bleck.

No comments:

Post a Comment