Friday, May 1, 2009

Not as bad as I thought ... It's much, much worse.

Well, we have the gelding, and a mare. It's bad. I have pictures, but my computer won't read the camera. I will have to stop by work tomorrow on my way home to download them. It was so bad that instead of heading north to the final destination (no, NEVER slaughter, the home of the person that bought the horses :) we went to the vets instead. Had them evaluated. Made a couple of inquiries tonight to make sure we called the right animal control agency. I will give a formal statement this weekend.

These poor, poor horses. And there are still some there. Hopefully, when we call animal control and show them the pictures and they talk to the vet, they will go up and do something for the ones we couldn't get out.

So, I can't give out too much information as it's still in the beginning stages. But I promise I will keep everyone posted and post the pictures as soon as I get back this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment