Monday, July 12, 2010

Must have been the heat.

It must have been the building heat from the last 10 days that finally put me over the edge yesterday. It's been building for a while. At least the pool is up. How many days do you think it took 3,500 gallons of bone chilling well water to heat up to the point that it was very comfortable when Mike and I went in it tonight to soak away all the heat? Three days. Yep. That was all. The water temperature was in the high 80's when we went in it late this afternoon. Soaking and visiting and absorbing the cool, not to cool water. Bliss. Something to remember six months from now when I are cursing the cold, bitter winter snow and ice.

So I was reading through another blog www.fugly.com who calls it like it is in the horse world (even names names and gives people a big old helping of her usually right on opinion) and I came across another blog that specifically relates to something near and dear to my heart - Craigslist.com... it's where I find the listings for New England Horses under $800 that get posted on http://missyshopeerr.freehostia.com - I've posted about Brandi here before and the work that she does trying to link horses in need of new homes with people looking for horses. She also does Chey/Annie Project For Slings for Horses.

So, anyways, when my insomnia rears its ugly head (and truly, he is an ugly beast that doesn't seem to be able to be completely tamed) I found this new blog.... http://clhorseads.blogspot.com The Worst of CL Horse For Sale Ads. I did a little more digging and found her other blog http://FaraeTailDreamsArt.blogspot.com and found out her name was Beth from Phoenix, Arizona where she does some awesome things with dragons, sculptures and re-models horses!!

AAAANNNNNNDDDD! when I sent her copies of the post that set me off on the tyrannical rant that I posted yesterday, she referenced me in the posting that went on her blog!! SO, Beth, thanks for the spot on your blog and here's a spot for you on mine!!!

I will continue to send you Craigslist ads that drive me crazy about the horse world. There truly are some people out there that shouldn't have a drivers license, be able to breed - themselves or anything else - and should probably just jump off the nearest cliff to be smashed to bits by sharp rocks and drift out to sea to feed the fishes.

So, back to reading blogs and searching the craigslist ads for Brandi to post on her site... it's so nice creating work for other people (grin).. I know Brandi would be lost if I didn't send her more work to do, what with her 4 children under the age of 9 and moving in just a couple of weeks into their very own house! Congratulations!

I've been working on another post and another rant, but need to review and edit before I hit the publish button. Need to keep all the Is' dotted and the Ts' crossed.

Keep cool. Hang out in a nice cold room. Drink a nice drink with plenty of ice in it. Relax in the shade. Don't burn in the sun. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment